BambooHR is the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company providing online HR Software for small and medium businesses that have outgrown spreadsheets.
BambooHR's cloud-based system is an intuitive, affordable way for growing companies to track and manage essential employee information in a personalized Human Resources Information System (HRIS). With BambooHR, people managers now have more time for meaningful work and executives get accurate and timely reports. Employees can self-service their time off using the convenient mobile app.
idemeum integrates with BambooHR to automate IT based on what happens with your employees in HR system. The moment you hire new employee, idemeum detects that and provisions all necessary applciations for new hires.
BambooHR pricing details
Navigate tabs below to explore detailed information about integration use cases.
idemeum integrates with BambooHR in order to automate SaaS application management. idemeum supports the following use cases:
Identity verification - when new hires self-onboard into organization and share digital identity by scanning QR code, idemeum verifies identity with HR sytem. Identity can be verified using email address, phone number, and/or ID document.
Role management - idemeum pulls employee roles, such as role / department and can use these roles to entitle users to certain SaaS applications.
Onboarding/offboarding - idemeum detects changes in HR system (new hire or temrinated employee) and can automatically provision or deprovision SaaS accounts.
BambooHR and idemeum integration
idemeum and Bamboo HR integration is very straight forward - all you have to do is to connect two systems using APIs.
1. Create BambooHR API key
- Navigate to your BambooHR tenant and login
- Click on the account icon at the top right corner and choose API Keys
- Click Add New API Key
- Type in the API key name
- Copy API key for your reference as you will need it when connecting idemeum to BambooHR
2. Connect idemeum to BambooHR
- Navigate to your idemeum admin portal at https://[your domain].idemeum.com/adminportal
- Click Applications in the left menu
- Choose HRMS integration in the top menu
- Enter you BambooHR URL
- It is constructed by taking https://api.bamboohr.com/api/gateway.php/ and adding your BambooHR domain to the end of it.
- For instance:
- My BambooHR URL is https://idemeumm1.bamboohr.com/
- My domain is idemeumm1
- Then my final BambooHR integration URL is https://api.bamboohr.com/api/gateway.php/idemeumm1
- Enter BambooHR API key that you obtained
- Save the configuration.