Integrate SAML application
idemeum certifies and pre-configures SAML applications. For most of the applications we support, there is very little information that needs to be configured. Check our integration catalog to browse all SAML applications that we support.
If there is a SAML application that we have not pre-configured, you can always add it using custom SAML integration.
Set up pre-configured SAML application
- Navigate to
Catalogto choose the application you want to integrate using SAML. You can search for applications, and we also tag them to reflect supported capabilities.
- Once you do you will be redirected to an app specific configuration section that consists of 3 parts:
General- provides you with information about application
SAML- this is where you will configure SAML integration
Provisioning- this is where you will configure automated application provisioning
- If you click on
Need help?link you will be redirected to integration guide for that specific application. We provide step by step instructions on how to set up SAML both in idemeum and target application.
- We truly preconfigure SaaS applications on our side. Therefore often times you will need to enter minimal configuration parameters to setup SAML integration. You can always expand
Advanced optionsand make changes as necessary, but when we certified and application we made sure all necessary configuration are done on our side.
- Once you configure SAML application and click
Savethe application will be moved from
My applicationstab. You can always go back and edit or delete application.
Set up custom SAML application
- Navigate to idemeum admin portal
Add custom SAML app
- Now you can start configuring SAML integration. To configure SAML in the target application you will need to consult their documentation and you will need to use your idemeum tenant metadata.
- To configure SAML in idemeum you will have 3 options, and you will need to rely on what integrating application requires you to do:
- You can upload metadata link for target application
- You can upload metadata file for target application
- You can configure SAML integration manually
- If you decide to configure SAML manually you will at least need
Assertion Consumer Service URLand
Audience URI. There might be other parameters that your application will present, and in idemeum you can expand advanced options to configure these additional values.