Account management on auto pilot
idemeum offers end to end lifecycle management capabilities. You can integrate idemeum with your SaaS applications to:
- Automate account creation to automatically add employees to apps right when the start
- Timely remove application accounts for employees who leave the organization
- Reduce costs by quickly recuperating software licenses for employees that are terminated
High level overview
- First employee verifies digital identity and onboards into organization by navigating to a company portal and scanning a QR code
- idemeum locates the user record in HRMS and pulls required attributes such as role, department, name, etc. You need to integrate idemeum with HRMS first.
- Based on these attributes idemeum will automatically create application accounts for employee to become productive immediately
- Once the employee is terminated / off-boarded in HRMS, all application accounts will be removed and access revoked
How to configure provisioning
- First check our integration portal to see what applications we support for automated provisioning.
- Access your idemeum admin portal and navigate to Applications section. You can search for an application that you want to set up provisioning for. We recommend you first set up Single Sign-On for that application.
- Click Add application. And then navigate to Provisioning section.
- Based on what application supports, you will either have to enter an API key or conduct oAuth flow to allow idemeum to perform automated provisioning. For most applications we rely on SCIM protocol to conduct provisioning, however for some applications we rely on custom API connectors that we developed.
Please, check our integrations portal as we have a detailed step by step instructions there for how to enable SSO and provisioning for each application that idemeum supports.
Let us know if you have any questions.