idemeum offers an MSP portal so that you can manage all your customers from a single console. You can add or remove customers and delegate the right level of access to each customer account without compromising security.
Create new customer tenant
- Navigate to your idemeum admin portal
Add new customer
Display nameto create new customer tenant
passless.idemeum.comand then I create a new customer tenant name as
Banking(the image above), then idemeum will create a new customer tenant as
- Once you save your new customer tenant, it will appear in the customers table
Delegate access to customers
As an MPS you have granular control for who is accessing your customer tenants. You can choose admins who will have admin access to your customer tenants.
- Navigate to your admin portal and access
- Click on three dots and choose
- Then choose users of your tenant who will have access to customer tenant. You can choose any user of your MSP tenant.
- Once the user is added, she will become the admin of customer tenant
Access customer tenant
You can access customer tenant directly by navigating to customer tenant URL, i.e.
Or you can navigate to admin portal, access
Customers section and click on the tenant name link. Once you access the customer tenant link you will need to login with your mobile device.
Delete customer tenant
To delete customer tenant naviate to your admin portal, access
Customers section, click on three dots, and choose